Sunday, November 8, 2015

Composition Scavenger Hunt

 I think the most important composition technique is the Rule of thirds scenery because there are a lot of pictures that contain this composition. In my class rule of thirds (scenery) was the easiest to get... thats good because now we can point out all of the pictures by famous artists that are rule of thirds scenery. This is a really important composition technique because it can be used in all types of photography. It also makes pictures more engaging and better balanced.


Leading lines was the most difficult composition technique for my class and I because it was hard to find a perfect spot where there was leading lines. Although, there was a lot of places that had leading lines it was hard for my class to step back and look where all of the lines were leading. Another problem with leading lines is that it also required an object where the lines were leading and i guess it was hard for my class and I to put the object in the right place.


Teamwork was a very important skill in this project. This project was about finding out new positions and techniques about filming. Each teammate had her own job... Blossom and wailana were the actresses in each scene. I was the editor, I edited all of the videos to their finest. So without teamwork we wouldn't of been able to complete this project.


No comments:

Post a Comment