Monday, November 30, 2015

Invention Comercial


P2T5_Invention from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.
The main goals for my team in this assignment was to make the class laugh while telling what our invention does. Also to get in the top three best commercials out of the class, and we were successful with that because we got second... that was a big accomplishment for us!Another goal we had was to make everyone that watched it feel like they had to get our product or that they couldn't live without it. 


I think the best team that we had was after filming and was not on camera, it was our little secret moment. So what happened was that Blossom, Wailana and I went for a sunset surf at the Hanalei Pier and that was really fun. I swear we were out till like 7 pm just surfing our hearts out! I gotta say there were a lot of other little moments where we just started bust laughing at the weirdest things... I think I had the best group that EVER!!

During post production editing all of us had different jobs. Wailana was in charge of cropping and cutting all of the videos to perfection. Blossom was in charge of the sound and lighting and making sure there wasn't any dark, shaky, or super bright shots. I was in charge of the transitions and making all of the shots switch smoothly. We all contributed in helping to find the perfect back round music that matched our commercial. 


No comments:

Post a Comment