Friday, October 23, 2015

Cracking the Code


I think that everyone should learn how to code no matter what they plan on doing or what job they have. Why? Because what if your job started using technology, you would be one step ahead. Also its just good to know how to code. What if you wanted to make your own website, you would know how to create and personalize it. Code will pop up eventually in your life so it would probably be a good idea to start learning, if already known train. Everyone should learn how to code!

The first time I ever used code was when I was in 5th grade in Kilauea Elementary.  I have to say it is confusing at first but it helps if you are patient. I definitely had a hard time figuring out  which direction was which and how much to turn. It wasn't just me that was confused everyone in my class was confused at the time.  But once you get used to it it gets addicting and you just want to keep learning about it. That's what happened to me!  This was probably one of the most fun computer classes that I ever had in Kilauea School!

If I could design a program or game it would be a surfing game. The game would be called surf how you like. The game would work with three different controls, up down, right left and tricks. In this game you could customize your character and their surfboard. You could also pick a different surf spot when you complete  each level. To complete a level you would have to complete new tricks.


No comments:

Post a Comment