Friday, January 15, 2016

2016 ASPIRATIONS



One of my five goals that I will try to accomplish in 2016 is to eat better foods like salad instead of sweets. Another one of my goals is to keep my grades up for the rest of my 7th grade year, so far I haven't gotten a grade lower than a B. Working out and running more is definitely an important goal to accomplish in 2016. I also want to do something good for myself and surf more often in new and different spots. And my last goal is to be more organized in school and out.

My most important goal out of the five would have to be to be more organized in school and out. I think organization was hard for me in 2015 so I definitely want to try to improve. Also its very important for me to be organized at this point in my life because i have a lot going on especially in school. This is very important skill in everyones life so I really hope that this will help me in 2016.

Steps to organization aren't to easy so I am going to have to commit to this. the first step is to clean and organize all of my school work, on computers, in books and in folders. Next step is to organize and clean everything outside of school which would be at home, in the car and in the yard. My last step is to stay organized from then on and keep everything neat and tidy. I really think that this is going to make 2016 a really easy year for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment