Monday, February 1, 2016

Hockney Style Joiners


I think that David Hockney's photomontages and my photomontages are very different. One way that our photomontages are different is that I think mine look more realistic. Another reason is that David Hockney has had a lot more experience and has taken a lot more pictures than me so his images are going to be more advanced than mine.  

Images can send any kind of messages. The filter of a picture can even send a message. For example, if I took a picture with a black and white filter it might look mysterious or scary. It also depends on what the picture is  of.  If the picture is of something happy like a beautiful, vibrant flower it's going to send a positive message.  If the flower looks dead and is drooping chances are that it will send off negative messages.

For my photomontage I decided to take a picture of a goal with a super pretty sunset background. Im hoping that my final image will give the audience a positive message. Also that I am a hard working athlete. All of my pictures that I posted on my Google+ look very inspirational and beautiful. So, that is what I tried to do with taking the pictures for the final. I try to make all of my photos show and describe my personality and my hobbies. Hopefully my audience see's that this picture describes me.



No comments:

Post a Comment