Monday, May 23, 2016

Animated Life Lessons



In my team there was Kyllie, Zephen and myself. We haven't ever worked together before but these are some character traits that I learned about them. Kyllie is a really cheerful and out going girl that wants to make everyone happy. Zephen is a very serious and not so outgoing guy who thinks that evrything has to be perfect. We exaggerated Kyllies character by making her be the dance instructer that helped cheer me up and helped me with a big issue that I was having. We exaggerated Zephens character by making him the one to put me down about my dancing because it wasn't perfect.

We used humor in our story by making me dance really bad or really sloppy. We also tried to put some humor into how zephen, kyllie and I spoke. We tried to stick in some little inside jokes. So i hope that when everybody watcges this they will laugh reallt hard because we tried really hard to do something that would make the audience laugh.



I think that my teams level of productivity's pretty high when we all worked together. The biggest challenge during this project was probably that some people did ,ore work than others and we got into some arguments. Other than that we didn't really have too many problems. And I'm very very proud and happy about our final product. I think that we did really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment