Tuesday, August 18, 2015


One interesting fact about myself is that my passion is SOCCER!Also I wear gray with pink lace vans (shoes). I have dirty blonde hair with full blonde on the tips, and it”s all natural. Plus, I always put my hair up either in a braid,in a bun or a ponytail. Lastly i’m in 7th grade so i’m going to be wearing a black shirt.


Do one thing you love every single day. Do me a favour and smile. Laugh, it's healthy for you. Live, laugh, love. Surround yourself with people and things that make you happy. Do what you love, love what you do. Be strong. Be the change you want to see in the world. Nothing is impossible. Be happy. Keep learning. Don't follow your dreams, chase them. Share your passion. Be yourself because everyone else is taken. Live healthy. Work yourself. This is your LIFE.

A manifesto is how you want to live your lives and all the goals that you want to achieve. We are doing this project because our quotes tell about the kind of people we are. Each person picked different quotes that describe them. So there are not two that are exactly the same. A manifesto also reminds us what our goals are and what we want to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment